Welcome to our virtual booth for the 2020 Remsen Barn Festival! We wish we could see your smiling faces in person but things are looking a little different this year. Worry not, though! Your favorite wines and spirits, along with some new, are still available to purchase and be shipped directly to you!
Remsen Barn Fest Shipping Special!!!
$10 Flat Rate Shipping (on 6-12 bottles)
September 25-28, 2020 ONLY. $10 flat rate shipping on 6 bottle increments only (ex: 6-12 bottles-$10, 18-24 bottles- $20, etc). Excludes 1.5L, 187mL, and sanitizer. Bottle quantity discounts still apply. No other shipping discounts apply. Delays may occur. Shipping deals do not apply to HI and AK.
Please note: Currently we can ship our spirits within NYS! The states we CANNOT ship our wine to are the following: AL, AR, DE, KY, MD, MS, MT, NE, OK, RI, TN, UT, VA
Bottle Quantity Discounts
3-6 bottles get 5% off • 7-11 bottles get 7% off • 12-23 bottles get 10% off • 24+ bottles get 15% off
Montezuma Winery is home to a variety of award-winning wines from our fruit & honey wines to unique grape varieties. Hidden Marsh Distillery (located in Montezuma Winery) offers a wide selection of handcrafted spirits including their premium, small-batch John Shaw Whiskey’s and popular Judd’s Apple Pie.
Idol Ridge Winery is known for its classic, vinifera wines with a selection of reserve wines as well as traditional sweet ones. Their distillery, Alder Creek, has multiple artisanal spirits from Bourbon whiskey to Cranberry Liqueur to their new Nashi Pear Brandy.
- Fat Frog White Sangria
- Nashi Pear Brandy & Nashi Vodka
- 2019 Reserve Noiret
- Reserve Chardonnay & Cayuga White are back!
Recently Awarded at the 2020 International Finger Lakes Wine & Food Competition
- Ice Pear Wine – Double Gold Medal Winner
- 2018 Riesling – Awarded Best Riesling
- String of Pearls – Double Gold Medal Winner
- Cranberry Bog – a fall classic! Love this wine? Try our Bubbly Bog!
- Buck & Bear Red – Buck & Bear White and Blush are also available.
- 2019 Semi-Dry Riesling – a wine that everyone will enjoy!
- Judd’s Apple Pie and Cranberry Liqueur from our distilleries
Event Wine Features
- Fat Frog Red Bubbly – our classic Fat Frog Red with a bubbly twist!
- Idol Ridge Winery’s 2019 Pinot Gris
- Hope Rosé – a dry rosé dedicated to spreading awareness for ovarian cancer in partnership with Hope for Heather out of Central, NY
Happening at the Winery
- Cheers to the 2020 Harvest! Our cellar crew kicked off harvest last week with crushing Marquette and are continuing to bring in grapes for the 2020 vintage. Follow us on social media to stay updated on what’s happening back in the cellar!
- Every other Tuesday, our Winemaker Phil Plummer, hosts a virtual tasting via Facebook Live. This is a great educational experience to learn more about our wines while tasting them for yourself, all in the comfort of your own home! View our upcoming virtual tastings here.
Tag us and use our hashtags – #MTZwinery #IRwinery #HiddenMarshDistillery #AlderCreekDistillery #SipitShareit
We love to see our customers enjoy our products! Snap a pic and share it with us for a chance to be featured on our pages!