Aged in stainless steel, Medium-bodied, rich tones of dark cherry and plums.
A classic red French-American hybrid offering, aged exclusively in stainless steel to preserve its vibrant fruit and soft finish. The flavor and aroma of this wine are throwbacks to the pre-vinifera heritage of the Finger Lakes.
Out of stock
|Dimensions||3.0 × 3.0 × 11.4 in|
54% Chancellor, 25% Marechal Foch, 21% Noiret
New York State
Gold Medal Winner
Pair with pot roast.