LAST UPDATED 10/22/2020
We are so excited to welcome you all back, oh how we have missed you! Things will be a little different (for now) as we create ways to allow you to taste our wines, enjoy our slushies, and have the best experience possible while keeping you and our staff safe.
Please read more details below (Seneca Falls location):
- Open daily from 9am-6pm
- We are now accepting both credit card and cash payments. Touchless payment options are also available including RFID/NFC credit card, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Our curbside pickup option is still available to customers. Order ahead online or you can order when you arrive. Please look out for our designated parking spots for curbside pickup/orders.
- Our winery is now open for retail sales at a limited capacity. Customers may browse our gift shop, wines, spirits, local beer, and more. You will be greeted by a staff member at our welcome station who will provide you with more information.
- Our famous wine slushies are still available to-go or can be enjoyed on-premise. Our slush wagon is open Saturday 10am-5pm and is weather dependent. (Slushies may be purchased in our tasting room when wagon is not open).
- We are currently offering wine and spirit tasting kits that you may take home with you or enjoy outside in the side lawn. The tasting kits are $12 each and include: 1 tasting flight (includes five (1oz) wine samples OR three (1/4 oz) spirit samples), Oyster crackers, a sample of Cheeky Monkey and tortilla chips, a souvenir glass, a bottle of water, a sample of our homemade fudge and a $3 coupon towards your wine and/or spirits purchase.
- Heads up! Our seating options are outdoors only right now so please be prepared and dress appropriately. Seating is available in a heated tent along with fire pits in our side yard. All seating is first-come, first-serve. Please be mindful of your time spent at our seating areas. We thank you for your understanding and please check back for updates.
- A selection of our wine will be available by the glass, to-go, or for outside consumption.
- Our homemade fudge is available in select flavors for purchase.
- Please review our basic ground rules to ensure everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with us:
- Please wear a mask at all times (except when at a table/chairs with your group).
- Practice safe social distancing and maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your party.
- We love visits from our furry friends but cannot allow pets in the winery at this time.
- We are currently taking walk-in groups of up to 6. Please review our new group policy.
Please note we have picnic tables and chairs available outside for customers. These will be regularly sanitized and spaced 6 feet apart. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This is new to all of us so we appreciate your patience and understanding. We are so grateful for all of your support these past few months and those to come. Get outside and have some fun (safely), we all deserve it. We hope to see you!