LAST UPDATED 12/9/20
We are so excited to welcome you all back, oh how we have missed you! Things will be a little different (for now) as we create ways to allow you to taste our wines, enjoy our slushies, and have the best experience possible while keeping you and our staff safe.
Please read more details below (Seneca Falls location):
- Open daily from 9am-6pm
- We are now accepting both credit card and cash payments. Touchless payment options are also available including RFID/NFC credit card, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Our curbside pickup option is still available to customers. Order ahead online or you can order when you arrive. Please look out for our designated parking spots for curbside pickup/orders.
- Our winery is now open for retail sales at a limited capacity. Customers may browse our gift shop, wines, spirits, local beer, and more. You will be greeted by a staff member at our welcome station who will provide you with more information.
- Our famous wine slushies are available at our tasting bar along with our mulled wine and other wine by the glass.
- We are currently offering wine and spirit tasting kits that you may take home with you or enjoy outside in the side lawn. The tasting kits are $12 each and include: 1 tasting flight (includes five (1oz) wine samples OR three (1/4 oz) spirit samples), Oyster crackers, a sample of Cheeky Monkey and tortilla chips, a souvenir glass, a bottle of water, a sample of our homemade fudge and a $3 coupon towards your wine and/or spirits purchase.
- Heads up! Our seating options are outdoors only right now so please be prepared and dress appropriately. Seating is available in a heated tent along with fire pits in our side yard. All seating is first-come, first-serve. Please be mindful of your time spent at our seating areas. Tasting kits may also be taken to-go.
- Our homemade fudge is available in select flavors for purchase.
- Please review our basic ground rules to ensure everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with us:
- Please wear a mask at all times (except when at a table/chairs with your group).
- Practice safe social distancing and maintain a 6-foot distance from those not in your party.
- We love visits from our furry friends but cannot allow pets in the winery at this time.
- We are currently not taking any group reservations. Please review our new group policy.
This is new to all of us so we appreciate your patience and understanding. We are so grateful for all of your support these past few months and those to come. We are proud to continue working hard to ensure everyone feels safe and enjoys their visit with us. All employees and customers must wear a mask at all times, sanitizer is available around the winery for use, and frequently touched areas are sanitized multiple times a day.
We hope to see you!