Apple Orchard Cider
I think we can all agree that it has been a pretty rough winter here so far in the Finger Lakes. To try and warm up, we decided to make a delicious and hot cider drink (spiked, of course). Not only is it delicious, but it’s so easy to make! And who doesn’t love a good crock-pot recipe?! As we like to say, it’s easy to make and easy to drink! This hot cider cocktail is perfect for a night or weekend snowed in with friends and family. We all hope it doesn’t happen again this winter, but who are we kidding? Next time you’re stuck inside on a cold, winter day, cheer up with this Apple Orchard Cider!
Check out Hidden Marsh Distillery for details on our spirits and more recipes!
The measurements will vary based on how many people you are serving.
Mulling Spices Sachet
Hidden Marsh Distillery Orchard Vodka
Pure Vanilla Extract
- Add apple cider, mulling spices and sea salt to crock-pot.
- Cover and set on HIGH for 1 hour or LOW for 2 hours.
- Remove mulling spices sachet from crock-pot.
- Stir in vanilla extract and Orchard Vodka.
- Rim glass with caramel sauce then crushed peanuts.
- Ladle cider into mug.
- Stir in caramel sauce