Aged in stainless steel, Medium-bodied, rich tones of dark cherry and plums.
A classic red French-American hybrid offering, aged exclusively in stainless steel to preserve its vibrant fruit and soft finish. The flavor and aroma of this wine are throwbacks to the pre-vinifera heritage of the Finger Lakes.
|Dimensions||3.0 × 3.0 × 11.4 in|
80% Chancellor, 20% Marquette
New York State
Pair with burgers, pizza, or pasta with red sauce.