The Shop

Canvasback Red

$14.99

Aged in stainless steel, Medium-bodied, rich tones of dark cherry and plums.

A classic red French-American hybrid offering, aged exclusively in stainless steel to preserve its vibrant fruit and soft finish. The flavor and aroma of this wine are throwbacks to the pre-vinifera heritage of the Finger Lakes.

Categories: ,

Additional information

Weight 2.6 lbs
Dimensions 3.0 × 3.0 × 11.4 in
Varietal Composition

54% Chancellor, 25% Marechal Foch, 21% Noiret

Appellation

New York State

Acid (g/L)

7.350

PH

3.48

Residual Sugar

.75%

ABV

12.5%

Size (ml)

750

Awards

Gold Medal Winner

Food Pairings

Pair with pot roast.